History of the Place
Jenő Bleyer the second biggest landlord of the region built the mansion in 1908. The building was built with the most modern technologies at that time, for example this was the first building in the whole region having Benoid-gas lightning. The mansion was the summer residence of the family. They moved from Andrassy street, Budapest, in every year from May until September and spent the summers in the mansion. They organised gatherings and family events enjoying the shade and the summer breeze of the oak trees. In 1925 Borka, the daughter of the landlord and Oszkár Heckt, another famous Hungarian landlord, celebrated their wedding also here.
After the second world war, first it was used as a school, later as a kindergarten.
The concept of the current owners of the Kiscséri Mainson was to keep the original structures of the building while using newest technologies to make sure that it functions in a sustainable way while preserving traditional elements and flourishing the more than hundred years old garden.